DO YOU OR A LOVED ONE HAVE MILD MEMORY LOSS?
If you or a loved one is suffering from mild memory loss, sign up above to learn more about enrolling in a clinical research study near you.
The COGNITE Alzheimer’s Clinical Trial is enrolling men and women who may have evidence of early stage Alzheimer’s disease. The clinical trial is evaluating whether a combined treatment slows down early stage Alzheimer’s disease.
QUALIFIED PARTICIPANTS MUST:
- Be 55 to 79 years old
- Have mild memory impairment
- Have a spouse, close person or relative who spends a lot of time with the participant to accompany the participant at study visits
- Be in good general health
QUALIFIED PARTICIPANTS MAY RECEIVE:
- Study medications & examinations at no cost
- Compensation for time & travel
The Centre for Memory and Aging
1929 Bayview Ave, Toronto ON M4G 3E8, Canada
If interested, enter information above to sign up!