Depression StudyPrairie Village, KS(913) 381-7180
DO YOU SUFFER FROM DEPRESSION?
If you’re like millions of other individuals and struggle with major depressive disorder (MDD), you could be eligible to participate in a medical research study of an investigational medication.
ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS MUST:
- Be 18 to 65 years of age
- Have Major Depressive Disorder
- Be experiencing a major depressive episode of at least 4 week
ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS MAY RECEIVE:
- Study-related care and medication at no cost
- Compensation for study-related time and travel may be provided
To learn more call
6065 Roswell Road NE, Suite 820, Atlanta, GA 30328
Are you Depressed and Anxious?
The Ohio State University Department of Psychiatry is currently enrolling for a research study to evaluate an investigational new medication in the treatment of depression with anxious distress
YOU MAY QUALIFY IF:
- You are age 18 to 64
- You have been diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder and are currently experiencing symptoms of depression and anxiety
- You are currently taking an antidepressant
Participants will receive study-related care and study drug (or placebo) at no cost, and some compensation for travel.
The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
If you are interested in more information on Future Depression Studies, please sign up above to be notified when they become available