Endometriosis STUDYMiami, Florida(786) 628-8732
You may be eligible for a clinical trial.
Do you have moderate to severe pelvic pain caused by endometriosis? Endometriosis affects about 10% of women — approximately 176 million women worldwide — and has no known cause or cure. We are currently participating in a clinical research study which is evaluating an investigational non-hormonal medication to see if it is safe and effective in reducing moderate to severe endometriosis-related pelvic pain.
You may qualify for this study if you:
- Are a woman who is 18 to 49 years old
- Have been surgically diagnosed (via laparoscopy or laparotomy) with endometriosis within the past 10 years
- Experience endometriosis-related pelvic pain, even when you are not having your period
- Have regular menstrual cycles of 24 to 38 days
- Meet additional requirements, which the study team will discuss with you