Endometriosis StudySalt Lake City, Utah(385) 355-6231
SEVERE PAIN during your period?
And before And after?
It’s time to find out more about your ENDOMETRIOSIS.
HELP US STUDY AN INVESTIGATIONAL MEDICATION THAT MAY REDUCE ENDOMETRIOSIS PAIN.
The INANNA study is evaluating an investigational medication in women with moderate or severe endometriosis pain.
You may qualify to participate if you:
- Are between 18 and 49 years of age
- Have been diagnosed with endometriosis within the last 5 years
- Have a 21-38 day menstrual cycle
- Are not pregnant, nursing or planning a pregnancy within the next 12 months
- Are willing to stop taking current hormonal endometriosis therapies (use of nonhormonal contraception methods is required during the study)
Other criteria will be reviewed to determine if you qualify for this study.
For more information, please contact:
Wasatch Clinical Research, LLC