Migraine StudyBradenton, FL
DO YOU SUFFER FROM MIGRAINES?
A clinical research study is being conducted to learn if an investigational drug may help prevent migraines
QUALIFIED PARTICIPANTS MUST:
- Be between the ages of 18 and 80
- Have 4-14 migraine days per month
- Have at least a 1 year history of migraines
QUALIFIED PARTICIPANTS MAY RECEIVE:
- Investigational drug & study examinations at no cost
- Compensation for time & travel
Do you experience Migraines? – Research Study (Dallas, TX)
FutureSearch Trials is seeking volunteers to participate in a clinical research study of an investigational drug to determine if it can prevent migraines.
Participants must be:
- Aged 18 years or above
- Have a history of migraine headaches for at least one year
If you qualify, you may receive investigational medication and study-related procedures from a local doctor. Reimbursement for time and travel related to study participation may be provided.
Ad Text Header
Your campaign description here
If you are interested in more information on Future Migraine Research Studies, please sign up above to be notified when they become available