Do You Suffer From Migraines?
If you have betweeen 2-8 migraines per month, you could participate in a study to help us learn about a new investigational medication being tested for the acute treatment of migraines.
See if you Qualify
Migraine Long Term Safety Study
Biohaven Pharmaceuticals is studying the safety and tolerability of a new drug called zavagepant intranasal administration, for the acute treatment of migraine. If you are at least 18 years of age you may qualify.
Contact one of our research sites and find out if you qualify for a clinical research study. The investigational drug, plus all study-related assessments, will be provided at no cost to you.
Health insurance is not required to take part in this study and compensation for participation may also be provided
Who is this study for?
You may qualify for this study if you meet the following criteria:
- You must be 18 years and older.
- You must have at least 1-year history of migraine (with or without aura) including the following:
* Age of onset of migraines prior to 50 years of age.
* Migraine attacks, on average, lasting 4 - 72 hours if untreated.
* 2 -8 migraine attacks of moderate to severe intensity per month within the last 3 months prior to the screening visit.
* Ability to distinguish migraine attacks from tension/cluster headaches.
- The migraine study clinicians will assess your medical and migraine history to determine your eligibility.
You may receive
If you qulify for the study you may receive:
- Study-related evaluations of your migraine-related symptoms and overall health.*
- Investigational drug and study-related care at no cost.
- You may receive compensation for your participation.
*You do not need insurance to participate.